[DeTomaso] Project 71 Pantera for sale

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 21 22:08:07 EDT 2014

Check out page 5 of their sold inventory, 19 Panteras.

From: julian_kift at hotmail.com
To: garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Subject: RE: [DeTomaso] Project 71 Pantera for sale
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2014 19:03:07 -0700

Beverley Hills Car Club turn over a lot of project cars, I have no idea where they seem to find so many incomplete projects. A month or two back they had a 4-5 Pantera's of varying degrees of completeness, one was a Group 4 race car clone, needed some work, but was complete with engine and ZF and for $22k included a set of the GP4 Campi's...... someone got a bargain.

Julian

Another project Pantera in the SoCal area in need of rescue...  Looks like it needs a lot.  This one might have been discussed on the forum before.
http://www.autabuy.com/Vehicles/Details.cfm?VID=929031&Year=1971&Make=DeTomaso&Model=Pantera

Just the messenger.

Cheers!
Garth

   Check out page 5 of their sold inventory, 19 Panteras.

Another project Pantera in the SoCal area in need of rescue...  Looks like it ne
eds a lot.  This one might have been discussed on the forum before.
[1]http://www.autabuy.com/Vehicles/Details.cfm?VID=929031&Year=1971&Make=DeTomas
o&Model=Pantera

Just the messenger.

Cheers!