[DeTomaso] Sacred Pleasure race car for sale $21,750

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 21 20:19:33 EDT 2014

Resending with the link instead of the stupid "Yahoo auto-preview" image...

This car looks like it needs a lot of work.  Interesting lower front facia (wonder what it's hiding), and needs engine and ZF judging from how high it's sitting in the rear.  Too bad there's no useful information about the car posted in the ad, nor anything but exterior pictures.
http://www.autabuy.com/Vehicles/Details.cfm?VID=928675&Year=1972&Make=DeTomaso&Model=Pantera

Do any of our SoCal brethren know this car?  Just curious.

Cheers!
Garth

   [1]http://www.autabuy.com/Vehicles/Details.cfm?VID=928675&Year=1972&Mak