[DeTomaso] VIN 5219 on ebay with an early dash?

gonancy at juno.com gonancy at juno.com
Sat Jun 21 15:20:44 EDT 2014

Well, you're wrong...

5250 has a two pod dash.  I remember when I was looking for a Pantera, 20 plus years ago, that it seemed that the cars I saw the change to the one pod dash occurred in the early 5300 serial numbers.

I'm not saying that I am an expert ( yes I am ), it's just that I was looking for a one pod dash car an was paying attention to the serial numbers of the cars I looked at to narrow the field.

I looked at A LOT of cars in two years, most of which the owners did not belong to POCA.

And I ended up buying an L bumper model with said two pod dash.

So there you go, chew that over for awhile.

Go Nancy