[DeTomaso] VIN 5219 on ebay with an early dash?

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat Jun 21 13:37:18 EDT 2014

In a message dated 6/20/14 23 39 41, ParaPantera at aol.com writes:

> I believe this addresses just the glove box, or am I wrong?
>

>>>Good catch!   You're absolutely right--however the dashboard and
glovebox go together.   The Ford parts book oddly shows the same part number for
the L-model dash and glovebox (06010), implying they are sold as a unit.   But
closer investigation reveals that the Pre-L dash has a different number,
and the text indicates that same number (04320) is for the dashboards.

Here's the listings for the dashboards; the previous one I shared was
incorrect, as it's for the associated gloveboxes.   THANKS!