[DeTomaso] Long Time Coming; Fresh Paint

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 20 22:36:59 EDT 2014

Man, is there some type of award for "Active Longevity Refreshing a Pantera!"  Lots of people start a restoration, then park it in the back of the barn for 20 years, but to keep at it…Wowzer!!!  Just think, at some point in the future all Panteras will have been "done" - well other than wrecks and other mishaps.  Wonder what the record really is?   ---BILL Lewis