[DeTomaso] Steering wheels

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 16:45:17 EDT 2014

Once more I must point out that "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" . So
just because "you" think it is more beautiful doesn't make it so. As an
example this Ethiopian Honey is considered to be "hot stuff" and Mike after
a long deployment in Eithiopia might come home with the local beauty queen.
 I can imagine the looks on his friends faces when he deplaned at  with his
new beauty queen prize ( this is of course fiction considering Mike has a
beautiful american wife) but hypothetically imagine their surprise when he
deplaned with  Miss Addis Ababa ( Hypothetically the new Mrs. Drew ) Miss
Eithiopia!. Just because you think something is beautiful or "better
doesn't make it so!. That's why Baskin Robbins has 21 flavors!