[DeTomaso] Michael Schumacher

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Fri Jun 20 16:28:32 EDT 2014

Apologies for my cell phone auto-fill and my neglecting to proof my post.
 Dang old finger on small devices.....Larry GO!

On Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 1:18 AM, Rob Dumoulin <rob at dumoulins.net> wrote:

> Dave needs some special love lately. He lost a mutual yellow friend last
> week. They said she is being brought to a big farm where she gets a special
> synthetic diet free of ethanol. Gets a sponge bath daily and gets to run
> free with like minded Italian raisg step children in their prime.
>
> Never project. Build a pantries 4x4
> On Jun 19, 2014 5:16 PM, "Larry - Ohio Time" <Larry at ohiotimecorp.com>
> wrote:
>
>> <<you are a new kind of special>>
>>
>> I feel the love Dave...
>>
>> Larry (needs it) - Cleveland

   post. A Dang old finger on small devices.....Larry GO!
   On Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 1:18 AM, Rob Dumoulin <[1]rob at dumoulins.net>
[...]

     etc. have, especially A one with so many world championships under
     his belt.
     Boyd
     On Wed, Jun 18, 2014 at 4:05 PM, Bill Moore <[9]bill at incendium.com>
     wrote:
     > And trees..............
     >

     > Cheers:
     >
     > Please use my [10]bill at incendium.com email address in all
     messages.

     > Bill Moore
     > Incendium Supply Ltd.
     > Suite 416, #305-4625 Varsity Drive N.W.
     > Calgary, AB T3A 0Z9
     > [11]403.202.0055

     Dave
     > Sent: June-18-14 2:03 PM
     > To: John Donahue; Boyd Casey
     > Cc: [13]detomaso at poca.com
     > Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Michael Schumacher
     >
     > Not too adaptable to high speed ovals and concrete.
     > IndyDave

     A him