[DeTomaso] Steering wheels

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri Jun 20 14:20:52 EDT 2014

In a message dated 6/19/14 18 45 8, boyd411 at gmail.com writes:

> I know Momo and Nardo wheels are popular , but what exactly makes a
> "Momo" an "upgrade" from the rare and no longer available "Lecarra"?
>

>>>There's nothing wrong with the Lecarra wheels, in terms of their
quality.   I object slightly to the rather huge center hub.   But the Momo
prototipo was the factory wheel fitted to the Euro GTS, and standard equipment on
the GT5, GT5-S, as well as (smaller version) race cars like Porsche 917 etc.
So it has heritage and legacy behind it.

Plus, it looks much better. :>)