[DeTomaso] NPC - listmanager update

jderyke at aol.com jderyke at aol.com
Thu Jun 19 14:59:15 EDT 2014

 Thanks for your efforts, Asa Jay. With my Mac and AOLmail or Googlemail, everything works. It ain't like it was but then- nothing ever is. Now maybe you can get back to working on car stuff. Cheers- JDeryke

To truly understand how badly this entire DMARC "thing" at AOL, Yahoo
and other big email providers has affected mailing lists like this, you
need to read and understand this article:

http://wiki.list.org/plugins/viewsource/viewpagesrc.action?pageId=17891477

[1]http://wiki.list.org/plugins/viewsource/viewpagesrc.action?pageId=17891477