[DeTomaso] test

Richard Greenblum pantera at austin.rr.com
Wed Jun 18 16:07:13 EDT 2014

This is the first email I've received had the message in the body (the old
better way).

Richard
Austin, TX

From:  deTomaso List <detomaso at poca.com>
Date:  Wednesday, June 18, 2014 2:48 PM
To:  deTomaso List <detomaso at poca.com>
Subject:  [DeTomaso] test

   Test

   In a message dated 6/16/2014 9:10:21 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
   detomaso at poca.com writes:

     I took a little time to research the latest update to Mailman.
     During a look-see at the list administrator to determine what
     version
     POCA was on, I found out it had automatically been updated sometime
     in
     the last couple of weeks.  Probably done through regular software
     updates to the server via the control panel and GoDaddy.
     Therefore, the mailing list management software is UP-TO-DATE;
     running
     the latest available version.
     I went in and mad a couple of changes to the -new- settings dealing
     with
     the DMARC issue preventing people with AOL, Yahoo, gmail and other
     major
     ISPs from getting email.
     Anyone with an AOL, or Yahoo account, please post a test message and
     see
     if it comes through the list.  Please respond to a message from
     another
     AOL or Yahoo user and see if that message comes through.
     This is essentially the change we've been waiting for and I've made
     the
     setting changes that should stop the madness, but I can't really be
     sure
     until it's tried.
     And that is honestly the best I can do for now.
     Asa  Jay
     --
     Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
     & Shelley Marie