Steering wheels

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 13:27:45 EDT 2014

All this discussion about steering wheels got me curious and I checked my
car and the wheel is a "La Carrera" it's a 3 spoke with a leather wrapped
wheel and has a center hub cover with the Pantera "Isis" logo . Is anyone
familiar with these? I know the previous owner bought a lot of his parts
from Hall Pantera.

Boyd