[DeTomaso] New mail server anomaly

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Wed Jun 18 09:59:19 EDT 2014

This may again be a difference in email clients.  All of them I receive
are displayed, but the fact they are wrapped is very evident.  It's like
the mailserver having responded and the original message is quoted.  I
also noticed a slow down in traffic.

I'll let it go until I get home tonight and then probably change it back
to the setting it was yesterday.

Asa  Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
& Shelley Marie