[DeTomaso] NPC - listmanager update -- WITH PIC ATTACHED

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Tue Jun 17 23:33:17 EDT 2014

Alright, so much for that test.
The DMARC setting to "wrap message" appears to remove embedded photos
just like the archiver does, except it removes them completely, even in
the archive so you haven't a clue I actually had a photo embedded in
that last email.

Oh well, we may need to go back to the old way of doing things... not
embedding photos but instead providing links.

I'll leave everything the way it is right now until I see feedback on
this "wrap message" settings.

Asa  Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
& Shelley Marie