[DeTomaso] NPC - listmanager update

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Tue Jun 17 22:31:37 EDT 2014

Remember, I'm not doing any coding on this.  I'm only manipulating
settings that are present in the administrative interface of the
back-end application.  I really only have a couple more options to try.

I've made the change to the DMARC setting to "wrap messages" instead of
"munge from."

This is the only setting I can manipulate that will make any difference
regarding the DMARC problem that doesn't allow AOL, Yahoo and other
major accounts to receive email properly.

Let's see how this different setting affects things and provide feedback
tomorrow.
Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
& Shelley Marie