[DeTomaso] NPC - listmanager update

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Jun 17 22:11:50 EDT 2014

In a message dated 6/17/14 18 44 38, jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com writes:

> That is not what I see in the "from" line.  I see "Mike Drew via
> Detomaso" as seen below.  Works great on my end.
>

>>>It all depends on what system you're using to access your mail.   On my
Iphone, it is as you say above--the sender's identity is shown, with 'via
DeTomaso'.   However, on my computer, it just says "detomaso at poca.com".   I
have a whole pile of e-mails from the same sender, so it's impossible to
determine who the actual sender is unless he takes the time to sign his post.

We're getting closer to the optimal situation...just a few more tweaks
hopefully!

Mike Drew