[DeTomaso] NPC: Jacques Littlefield tank collection auction announced

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 20:08:43 EDT 2014

I saw a story about the collection and the upcoming auction on a new show
called "Million dollar collections" (not a very good name as, most
collections of any merit couldn't be touched for a mere million!) . Jacques
Littlefield passed away in 2009 from Colon cancer. His family donated the
collection to the Collings foundation of Stow , Mass. .The Collings
Foundation has a collection of Military aircraft and is using the proceeds
of the auction to build an addition to their museum to house the remaining
pieces of the Littlefield collection in a permanent display that will be
open to the public.Littlefield collection moving east
<http://seattletimes.com/html/nationworld/2022236073_apxuswarmachinesmove.html>

Boyd