[DeTomaso] Removable steering wheel

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Tue Jun 17 19:40:54 EDT 2014

according to the Nardi link provided by Boyd, this should be your Nardi hub #:

Capri
69           72
4302.14.1512

I can't find that number with a Google search

On eBay UK:

short version

http://tinyurl.com/option-one-short  50mm thick

tall version

http://tinyurl.com/option-two-tall   60mm thick

These are dual pattern hubs with both 6X70mm and 6X74mm. I noticed one says 6x75mm, but think that is a misprint.

Or I'm sure the vendors can supply one, also.

Larry