[DeTomaso] Removable steering wheel

John Donahue demongusta at me.com
Tue Jun 17 18:55:54 EDT 2014

After reading all that has been said re: steering wheels and removable vs non-removable - I would like to buy the following: 1.) A Nardi wheel and 2.) Whatever hub it takes to mount the Nardi on. Can I get some help? Certainly would appreciate it. Apparently Hall has the hub, but does the bolt pattern match a Nardi? I have a Nardi on my MG and always thought it was a nice touch. Now its time for the Pantera.
Jack
4348