[DeTomaso] Detomaso Pantera Video

LS lashdeep at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 17 16:21:43 EDT 2014

Another one...not sure if all have seen this.

Somebody said that Detomaso owners need to memorize a script before explaining anything on camera.

Funny...I notice more mistakes now when I hear commentary about the marque.

Nice video regardless...

LS

Forza Friday: The Totally Original and Modified De Tomaso Pantera Revealed ( Part 1)

   Forza Friday: The Totally Original and Modified De Tomas...
View on www.youtube.com Preview by Yahoo

central
wines-spirits   est 1934

625 e street nw