[DeTomaso] NPC - listmanager update

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 11:28:31 EDT 2014

Asa,
I read your message about the mail going to my Spam folder. I just wanted
to let you know that I haven't had any "List" e-mail sent to my Spam
 folder. There haven't been very many e-mails but one that has recently
been going directly to Spam has come through and went to the correct
folder. So it appears  as if this problem may have been connected to the
other problems  and the problem ( as it effected me) appears as though it
may be resolved. So , thanks again ( and if as you suggested this is not a
related problem, thanks anyway for all of your efforts.)

Boyd