[DeTomaso] NPC - listmanager update

Bill Moore bill at incendium.com
Tue Jun 17 08:36:57 EDT 2014

Bill Moore
Incendium Supply
Calgary

-----Original Message-----
From: Asa Jay Laughton via DeTomaso <detomaso at poca.com>
Sender: "DeTomaso" <detomaso-bounces at poca.com>Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 22:06:48
To: <detomaso at poca.com>
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] NPC - listmanager update

Unfortunately, that's part of the fix.  There are some things that will
take getting used to.

On this particular message however, when I hit reply, the email is
composed to -you-.  When I hit reply to List, it's composed for
detomaso at poca.com.  Some messages that are replies with both your email
and the list email, might not deliver the copy from the listserver.
There is a setting to turn off duplicates.  So if the software sees you
were a recipient called out -outside- the detomaso email address, it
might not send you one.

If you get one of those you probably only have the options to reply and

The other problem might end up being in the "who wrote" part of a
reply.  I'm noticing sometimes it has just detomaso at poca, and other
times it has the originator "via" DeTomaso, like the text below.

I don't know that anything can be done to fix that.
Asa  Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
& Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA