[DeTomaso] Fwd: Fwd: modded Pantera to be auctioned at Newport Beach next weekend

Scott Carpenter scscottc at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 07:48:10 EDT 2014

Thanks for the input Mike.

I'm 85% sure my VIN plate is original but I can't be 100% sure. I know for
a fact my car has been painted at LEAST twice.  Is there a way to tell
original VIN plate from a vendor made one?

My car is in the registry so I am pretty sure I sent a picture of the VIN
plate to Chuck.  I will have to look around on my computer to see if I can
find it. Otherwise I can take a fresh pic tonight.

Scott