[DeTomaso] NPC - listmanager update

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Tue Jun 17 00:37:12 EDT 2014

Unfortunately I don't know if this will do anything about messages going
into your spam folder.  That might be a different issue.

Many of the Mailman lists out there today are mostly used as "announce"
lists and developers lists, where all they need to do is email large
groups in plain text.  All the extra fluff we try to put in to support
html and attachments isn't typically used, which is why it hasn't
undergone further development.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
& Shelley Marie