[DeTomaso] NPC - listmanager update

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Tue Jun 17 00:09:15 EDT 2014

I took a little time to research the latest update to Mailman.
During a look-see at the list administrator to determine what version
POCA was on, I found out it had automatically been updated sometime in
the last couple of weeks.  Probably done through regular software
updates to the server via the control panel and GoDaddy.

Therefore, the mailing list management software is UP-TO-DATE; running
the latest available version.
I went in and mad a couple of changes to the -new- settings dealing with
the DMARC issue preventing people with AOL, Yahoo, gmail and other major
ISPs from getting email.

Anyone with an AOL, or Yahoo account, please post a test message and see
if it comes through the list.  Please respond to a message from another
AOL or Yahoo user and see if that message comes through.

This is essentially the change we've been waiting for and I've made the
setting changes that should stop the madness, but I can't really be sure
until it's tried.

And that is honestly the best I can do for now.
Asa  Jay

--
Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
& Shelley Marie