[DeTomaso] Steering Wheels

W4wj at aol.com W4wj at aol.com
Mon Jun 16 16:55:04 EDT 2014

Boyd...

I thought it was Dewey, Cheatham and Howe!!   ;-)

A  law firm, founded on April 1, 1887 in London, England. The first
partners were  by Howie Dewey, Icabod Cheatham, and Rebecca Howe, who met while
attending The  City Law School, which they subsequently sued for their poor
grades, low  graduation rankings and inability to pass the bar.

Don

In a message dated 6/16/2014 3:48:02 P.M. Central Daylight Time,