[DeTomaso] Steering Wheels

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 16:48:02 EDT 2014

, Who's on first, What's on second, I Don't Know is on third...
If you want the whole skit you can find it here"Who's on first"
<http://www.baseball-almanac.com/humor4.shtml>
Sanity Clause is The Marx Bros , Chico I think. My Lawyer's (Dewy Doem and
Howe) told me all about it!
Name the source of their Law degrees?

On Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 4:07 PM, Larry - Ohio Time <Larry at ohiotimecorp.com>
wrote:

>      <<Anyone else confirm that?>>
>

> You can't fool me, there ain't no sanity clause.
>

> Larry (was born at night) – Cleveland

   If you want the whole skit you can find it here[1]"Who's on first"A  A
   A  A
   Sanity Clause is The Marx Bros , Chico I think. My Lawyer's (Dewy Doem
   and Howe) told me all about it!
   Name the source of their Law degrees?

   On Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 4:07 PM, Larry - Ohio Time
   You can't fool me, there ain't no sanity clause.

   Larry (was born at night) a Cleveland

   On Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 10:29 AM, <[11]W4wj at aol.com> wrote:

   >A  Boyd...

   > Their still remains a question: Whose on first and who's on second?

   > Your good if you have an answer!!A  ;-)

   > *Don Murray*

   > former owner of:

   >A  '71 Yellow Euro GTS Pushbutton

   > THPNLK01158

   > Riveted flares

   > Dual Slot 8 & 10 Campys

   > 351C # 5969 (originally # 753)

   > Dash 2 ZF # 8934

   > Fredericksburg, TX

   >A  In a message dated 6/15/2014 8:43:05 P.M. Central Daylight Time,

   > [12]boyd411 at gmail.com writes:

   > Mike,

   > Don't you mean you don't know who they *are*? Since they refers to a
   plural

   > and "is" refers to aA  singular . And to answer the question who
   "They are"

   > They are the same* they* that Roland referred to when he said "
   *They* have

   > both bolt pattern."

   > And that should have been "They have both bolt patterns" , but whose

   > counting grammatical errors, certainly not I.

   > Boyd

   > On Sun, Jun 15, 2014 at 8:27 PM, <[13]MikeLDrew at aol.com> wrote:

   > > In a message dated 6/15/14 13 08 54, [14]boyd411 at gmail.com writes:

   > > Roland,

   > > Do they make a quick release hub that you canA  use with a bolt on
   wheel ?

   several

   > > such animals.

   > > I'm not a fan of quick-release hubs in street cars.A  At best they
   rattle

   > > and take up space, and at worst they can allow the wheel to detach
   at the

   > > most inopportune time (I have been behind the wheel of a Pantera
   where I

   > > turned the wheel to turn onto a side street and the car kept going

   > > straight!).

   > > Mike

   >A A A  Mike,

   >A A A  Don't you mean you don't know who theyA are? Since they refers
   to a

   >A A A  plural and "is" refers to a A singular . And to answer the

   >A A A  questionA who "They are" They are the same they that Roland
   referred to

   >A A A  when he said "A They have both bolt pattern."

   >A A A  And that should have been "They have both bolt patterns" , but
   whose

   writes:

   >A A A  Roland,

   >A A A  Do they make a quick release hub that you canAA  use with a
   bolt on

   >A A A  wheel ?

   >A A A A A  >>>I don't know who 'they' is, but Precision Proformance
   offers

   >A A A A A  several such animals.

   >A A A A A  I'm not a fan of quick-release hubs in street cars.AA  At
   best they

   >A A A A A  rattle and take up space, and at worst they can allow the
   wheel to

   >A A A A A  detach at the most inopportune time (I have been behind the
   wheel of

   >A A A A A  a Pantera where I turned the wheel to turn onto a side
   street and

   [21]DeTomaso at poca.com