[DeTomaso] Steering Wheels

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 15:51:16 EDT 2014

Charles,
This was a variation of the original version based on the who, whose and
"They" of the earlier conversation. We certainly don't want to alter the
history of Abbott and Costello!
Boyd

On Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 3:25 PM, Charles McCall <charlesmccall at gmail.com>
wrote:

> If I remember correctly, it was "Who" on first, "What" on second, and "I
> don't know" on third.
>
> Anyone else confirm that?

   Charles,A
   This was a variation of the original version based on the who, whose
   and "They" of the earlier conversation. We certainly don't want to
   alter the history ofA Abbott and Costello!