[DeTomaso] Steering Wheels

W4wj at aol.com W4wj at aol.com
Mon Jun 16 10:29:22 EDT 2014

Boyd...

Their still remains a question: Whose on first and who's on  second?

Your good if you have an answer!!  ;-)

Don Murray

former owner of:

'71 Yellow Euro GTS Pushbutton
THPNLK01158
Riveted  flares
Dual Slot 8 & 10 Campys
351C # 5969 (originally # 753)
Dash  2 ZF # 8934
Fredericksburg, TX

In a message dated 6/15/2014 8:43:05 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
boyd411 at gmail.com writes:

Mike,
Don't you mean you don't know who they *are*? Since they  refers to a plural
and "is" refers to a  singular . And to answer the  question who "They are"
They are the same* they* that Roland referred to  when he said " *They* have
both bolt pattern."
And that should have been  "They have both bolt patterns" , but whose
counting grammatical errors,  certainly not I.

Boyd

On Sun, Jun 15, 2014 at 8:27 PM,  <MikeLDrew at aol.com> wrote:

> In a message dated  6/15/14 13 08 54, boyd411 at gmail.com writes:
>

>  Roland,
> Do they make a quick release hub that you can  use with a  bolt on wheel ?

> such  animals.
>
> I'm not a fan of quick-release hubs in street  cars.  At best they rattle
> and take up space, and at worst they  can allow the wheel to detach at the
> most inopportune time (I have  been behind the wheel of a Pantera where I
> turned the wheel to turn  onto a side street and the car kept going
> straight!).
>
>  Mike

Mike,
Don't you mean you don't  know who theyA are? Since they refers to a
plural and "is"  refers to a A singular . And to answer the
questionA who "They  are" They are the same they that Roland referred to
when he  said "A They have both bolt pattern."
And that should have  been "They have both bolt patterns" , but whose
counting  grammatical errors, certainly not I.
Boyd

Do  they make a quick release hub that you canA  use with a bolt  on
wheel ?

>>>I don't know  who 'they' is, but Precision Proformance offers
several  such animals.
I'm not a fan of quick-release hubs in  street cars.A  At best they

1.  mailto:MikeLDrew at aol.com
2.  mailto:boyd411 at gmail.com

Detomaso  Forum Managed by POCA

DeTomaso mailing  list