[DeTomaso] Fwd: horse power question

Scott Carpenter scscottc at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 08:37:58 EDT 2014

I last had mine on the chassis dyno about 10 years ago when our local
Pantera group all got together for a dyno day.  I was happy with my 322 at
the rear wheels, and by using the 20% rule I was figuring I must have about
375-385 in the engine.

I like Gray's  math better, that gives me about 450 HP! :-)

Scott