[DeTomaso] Steering Wheels

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 21:42:01 EDT 2014

Mike,
Don't you mean you don't know who they *are*? Since they refers to a plural
and "is" refers to a  singular . And to answer the question who "They are"
They are the same* they* that Roland referred to when he said " *They* have
both bolt pattern."
And that should have been "They have both bolt patterns" , but whose
counting grammatical errors, certainly not I.

Boyd