[DeTomaso] Steering Wheels

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sun Jun 15 20:27:21 EDT 2014

In a message dated 6/15/14 13 08 54, boyd411 at gmail.com writes:

> Roland,
> Do they make a quick release hub that you can  use with a bolt on wheel ?
>

>>>I don't know who 'they' is, but Precision Proformance offers several
such animals.

I'm not a fan of quick-release hubs in street cars.   At best they rattle
and take up space, and at worst they can allow the wheel to detach at the
most inopportune time (I have been behind the wheel of a Pantera where I turned
the wheel to turn onto a side street and the car kept going straight!).