[DeTomaso] steering rack

Jerry Knotts knottsj at galstar.com
Sun Jun 15 17:39:32 EDT 2014

Mark.

I think this is the one I purchased in Feb or March.  Have installed it
but haven't driven it much.  I think the rod ends came from Bobby Byers.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BRAND-NEW-MANUAL-RACK-PINION-STEERING-GEAR-FOR-FERRARI-308-DINO-AND-GT4-/290640157982?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item43ab80dd1e&vxp=mtr

YMMV,
jerry knotts