[DeTomaso] Spring rates, math quiz

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Sat Jun 14 10:46:08 EDT 2014

Wouldn't the shop you're going to be able to put your existing coils on a
spring compressor, load them to the average weight on that wheel when on the
car to set a baseline, then try putting a few different springs from their
inventory into the compressor to find that 5cm drop for the same load?  That
could eliminate a lot of your experimentation beforehand.
Just a thought.

Mike Thomas
VP, POCA
VP, Panteras Northwest