[DeTomaso] Slow night - NPC - but Ford

Ed Pike erjpike at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 11:05:00 EDT 2014

Probably as a tribute to the original cars they want to commemorate. The
majority of the original mustang buyers were female. It wasn't until Shelby
s involvement did the car get a male buyer in any kind of numbers.

I think they are "GT" s not GT350 s.

If you are interested in one of these ..The convertible is the car to get..
they are only making one!!

Ed...