[DeTomaso] Wanted: Series 1 console

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Fri Jun 13 02:34:17 EDT 2014

All,

I'm looking for a center console for the series 1 cars. '71 - early '72.

As if i don't have enough unfinished projects, I've decided it is time to begin to design and build a 'horizontal' console for 2511.

Looking for the large covered fiberglass section. Not seeking the metal gauge panel or the removable rear portion.

Also seeking the chrome metal trim that surrounds the metal gauge panel. For that portion of the project
I can even use broken or bent examples, as my intent is to create a stock-looking chrome trim for the entire new panel shape.

Please let me know what you might have, condition and price.

I've accumulated quite a variety of parts over the last ten years or so. If you have part needs of your own please let me know.
We might work a trade, or a direct sale if you have no console for trading.

Thanks,

Larry

cell - five five nine 281-3497