[DeTomaso] Slow night - NPC - but Ford

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 12 23:34:11 EDT 2014

I just read in Motor Trend that the 50th anny of the Mustang is next year and Ford is making 1964 (wait, that doesn't add up - oh well, it's close) anniversary models for sale.  I think they are GT350.  Anyway, my point is that they are available in either White, or the original Blue.  And, they have all the little badges, whistles, etc.  So, my question is why do auto makers when they have a big special model, make them in blah colors!!!  If it were a GM product, like a Camaro, I would want Black, with a Pontiac Firebird-type major decal on the hood.  Or, some early 50's flames.  Come on dudes, get smoking!!   ---BILL Lewis