[DeTomaso] Thermostat restrictor plate 351 C

John Donahue demongusta at me.com
Wed Jun 11 01:33:17 EDT 2014

Thank You Asa Jay Laughton - I am going to digest what you sent and MAYBE I can ask better questions;  My concern is trying to understand the "bypass" mechanism/concept. I have a weiand water pump, which apparently has no bypass - I have to try and understand this. I m going to digest as much as I can from your writing. The first thing I am going to do is pull the thermostat housing and "see what I have". Very Good!!!
Jack
4348