[DeTomaso] Water by pass

rcbsons1 at aol.com rcbsons1 at aol.com
Tue Jun 10 15:40:40 EDT 2014

I have a Windsor and have deleted the by pass hose
on my car because I have the water pump outlets going
to my oil cooler.. seems to work fine for many years
My buddy Rich with a similar engine had to put the
by pass hose in his set up because the stat would
open and close, open and close watching the temp
go up and down.. he does not feed a water to oil cooler
so maybe that tricks my motor so it will not open
and close the stat.. who knows each way works for our cars

Bob Benson #3 Black Pantera