[DeTomaso] Ford flywheel size and weight????

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 22:21:40 EDT 2014

You don¹t need that info for a stroker kit.

Unless they are inferring the imbalance by the tooth count - and if the
stroker kit includes a balancer.

The crank/rods/pistons are the same, regardless of the flywheel.

But even so, many flywheels and balancers work with either one.  They
include different weights, depending on which one you are using.

I¹m confused too.