[DeTomaso] Thermostat restrictor plate 351 C

SOBill at aol.com SOBill at aol.com
Sun Jun 8 17:06:10 EDT 2014

Database says:

Brass 351C Thermostat restrictor plates: Contact Marlin Jack  at:
_pantera1974 at verizon.net_ (mailto:pantera1974 at verizon.net)   ~$35  each.

The main  thing is to keep the main thing the main thing.
Do the best you can with what  your have where you are.
Have fun today!
SOBill

In a message dated 6/8/2014 1:54:08 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
Does  anyone know a source for the brass restrictor plate that sits below
the  thermostat?  I heard that Marlin Jack was producing them at one  time.
Is he still?  If so, does anyone know how to contact  him?

Thanks in advance.

Does anyone know a  source for the brass restrictor plate that sits
below the  thermostat?  I heard that Marlin Jack was producing them  at
one time.  Is he still?  If so, does anyone know  how to contact him?

Thanks in  advance.

Detomaso  Forum Managed by POCA

DeTomaso mailing  list
DeTomaso at poca.com