[DeTomaso] Front mounted A/C

John Donahue demongusta at me.com
Sat Jun 7 00:03:43 EDT 2014

Gee thanks, I bought the $59 one with the $40 shipping and $5 CA tax. What a sucker, you say? Well, maybe, but the $59 unit is made a couple hundred miles from me here in CA, and it HAS to cost SOMETHING to pack and ship it. At least the guy is up front about it. The $72 unit is made in China and the cost of packing and shipping around the world HAS to cost SOMETHING. I feel that cost is built into the price, and we don't know WHAT the unit really costs OR what it REALLY costs for shipping. The second one just seems "sneaky" to me compared to the one made down the street. If a few bucks meant THAT much to me, I shouldn't be driving a Pantera.
Jack
4348