[DeTomaso] Front mounted A/C

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Fri Jun 6 23:13:42 EDT 2014

All,

Cheapest I can find is this one on EBAY:

http://tinyurl.com/EBAY-radiator-tool

DO NOT fall for the lower priced same-unit offered at $59.90. His item description text says shipping is free.
But his EBAY shipping/handling section says it is $40. I asked for clarification.

Guess which one it is?

Larry