[DeTomaso] NPC Re: Aerial drone Embarcadero video

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 16:41:52 EDT 2014

Remember, Just because you are clinically paranoid, doesn't mean there
isn't someone *REALLY out to get you!*

*And Michael your just bad! :>)*

*Boyd *

On Thu, Jun 5, 2014 at 4:28 PM, Himes, Terry (397C) <
terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov> wrote:

>   Google and many many other Corps (watching your every CC use, GPS
> location via phone, email and text) are
> evesdropping on everything you do.  The NSA could care less.   I can log
> into a website right now
> and find out where you were 15min ago.  And that information AIN'T from
> the Gov. my friends.  ;-)
> All anyone needs is your name.
>

>  *"Sometimes I think the surest signs that intelligent life *
>
> *  exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried*
>
> *  to contact us!"*
>

>  *Terry W. Himes *
>
> *JPL** Jet Propulsion Laboratory*
>
> *Deep Impact Sequence Team Lead*
>
> *Deep Impact Spacecraft Engineer & Activity Lead*
>
> *Rosetta/MEX/VEX Sequence Team Lead*
>
> Phone: (818) 393-6261
>
> Cell:     (818) 653-8213
>
> Fax:     (818) 393-3147
>
> *thimes at jpl.nasa.gov <thimes at jpl.nasa.gov>*
>
> 🇺🇸
>
>   From: Jeff Detrich <jjdetrich at gmail.com>
> Date: Thursday, June 5, 2014 1:11 PM
> To: Boyd Casey <boyd411 at gmail.com>
> Cc: Ken Green <kenn_green at yahoo.com>, List DeTomaso <Detomaso at poca.com>
>
> Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] NPC Re: Aerial drone Embarcadero video
>
>   On Wed, Jun 4, 2014 at 9:38 PM, Boyd Casey <boyd411 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>  It's a subject that has significant ramifications, in many areas that can
> and will effect our lives.
>

>  I understand your concern and, yes, I support your right to say it.
>
>  However, I'm sure the NSA is eavesdropping on this conversation. I
> already
> get a lot of my email from the POCA list sent to my SPAM folder because
> they don't trust us. Let's not add fuel to fire. I need my daily POCA fun
> and I don't want them knocking on my front door at 4:00 in the morning.
> %^)) Mea culpa %^))
>
>  Jeff
> 6559

   Remember, Just because you are clinically paranoid, doesn't mean there
   isn't someone REALLY out toA get you!
   And Michael your just bad! :>)
   BoydA

   On Thu, Jun 5, 2014 at 4:28 PM, Himes, Terry (397C)