[DeTomaso] NPC Re: Aerial drone Embarcadero video

Jeff Detrich jjdetrich at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 16:11:26 EDT 2014

On Wed, Jun 4, 2014 at 9:38 PM, Boyd Casey <boyd411 at gmail.com> wrote:

> It's a subject that has significant ramifications, in many areas that can
> and will effect our lives.

I understand your concern and, yes, I support your right to say it.

However, I'm sure the NSA is eavesdropping on this conversation. I already
get a lot of my email from the POCA list sent to my SPAM folder because
they don't trust us. Let's not add fuel to fire. I need my daily POCA fun
and I don't want them knocking on my front door at 4:00 in the morning.
%^)) Mea culpa %^))

Jeff
6559