[DeTomaso] FW: San Diego Rally Pictures link

James coyne tecnosound at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 4 22:55:16 EDT 2014

Great photos Chuck ! Thanks for sharing !

From: cengles at cox.net
To: detomaso at poca.com
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2014 21:16:49 -0500
Subject: [DeTomaso] FW: San Diego Rally Pictures link

Dear Forum,

                 I am a computer dope.   I was unable to upload the pictures
on the POCA website.  I fell back on Photobucket for better or worse.  At
least I was able to get it uploaded there without the supervision of my
children.   The link below seems to actually work.   If I understand
Photobucket correctly, then because it is a public album you can download or
order pictures from it.

http://s1137.photobucket.com/user/cfengles/library/San%20Diego%20Rally?sort=
3
<http://s1137.photobucket.com/user/cfengles/library/San%20Diego%20Rally?sort