[DeTomaso] NPC Re: Aerial drone Embarcadero video

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 20:50:41 EDT 2014

You can't jam the autonomous ones because they are not radio controlled !
You could also do away with the projectile firing weapon and just strap on
a kilo of C4 or some of the even more powerful stuff , or a claymore!.
Imagine 2 lbs of C4 dropping into your lap or through your open sunroof!
Remember when the mossad loaded up the PLO guys cell phone with plastique?
They called him up and when he said hello they pressed #Goodbye and blew
his head right off!. True story (except for the #goodbye part) one of the
coolest special ops liquidations in history.
Boyd

   On Wed, Jun 4, 2014 at 7:02 PM, dave londry <[1]davel at emspace.com>