[DeTomaso] Pantera Windows 7 & 8 Theme

michael at michaelshortt.com michael at michaelshortt.com
Tue Jun 3 21:19:33 EDT 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWKtc3koLeE&list=UUgn8lkyiiKwanoklL2gKTZw

Photos to follow.

Michael

--

Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia
michael at michaelshortt.com
912-232-9390

   [1]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWKtc3koLeE&list=UUgn8lkyiiKwanoklL2
   gKTZw
   Photos to follow.
   Michael

   On Tue, Jun 3, 2014 at 9:10 PM, Boyd Casey <[2]boyd411 at gmail.com>
   wrote:

     A  A I could have given you the sound bite of my engine blowing up
     for the
     A  A windows crash but unfortunately I didn't have a recorder handy!
     Sounds
     A  A like a great idea though.
     A  A Boyd
     A  A On Tue, Jun 3, 2014 at 7:48 PM, <[1][3]rob at dumoulins.net>
     wrote:
     A  A  A A A A All,
     A  A  A A A A I am contemplating creating a Windows theme for
     Panteras. What
     A  A  A this
     A  A  A A A A means is a set of A backgrounds, screen saver, and
     some audio
     A  A  A clips that
     A  A  A A A A can get assigned to various events such as:
     A  A  A A A A Windows Startup = Cleveland Cranking
     A  A  A A A A Window Shutdown = Engine Stopping
     A  A  A A A A Error = Engine dieseling after shutdown
     A  A  A A A A Halt = Tires Screeching
     A  A  A A A A Mail Notification = Pantera Horn
     A  A  A A A A Notification = quick rev blip
     A  A  A A A A a|
     A  A  A A A A You get the picture.
     A  A  A A A A What I need from the community is your high-res photos
     A  A  A preferably in
     A  A  A A A A scenic spots and if A anybody has any sound bites that
     will
     A  A  A help. A Block
     A  A  A A A A out your license plates and give me your last 4 VIN
     and
     A  A  A A A A model designator to tastefully add a common label
     showcasing
     A  A  A the
     A  A  A A A A limited production and feature differences across the
     years.
     A  A  A A A A If/when I get to assemble this, I will send out
     another email
     A  A  A to give a
     A  A  A A A A free distribution to the community if you want it. A I
     will
     A  A  A A not sell
     A  A  A A A A this, but would consider posting it on the Windows A
     community
     A  A  A to build
     A  A  A A A A brand recognition.
     A  A  A A A A Sent from Windows Mail
     A  A  A _______________________________________________
     A  A  A Detomaso Forum Managed by POCA
     A  A  A DeTomaso mailing list
     A  A  A [2][4]DeTomaso at poca.com
     A  A 1. mailto:[6]rob at dumoulins.net
     A  A 2. mailto:[7]DeTomaso at poca.com

   --
   Michael L. Shortt
   Savannah, Georgia
   [12]michael at michaelshortt.com
   912-232-9390
   privileged.A  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
   notified
   communication is strictly prohibited.A  Please reply to the sender that
   you
   have received this message in error, then delete it.A  Thank you