[DeTomaso] Pantera Windows 7 & 8 Theme

rob at dumoulins.net rob at dumoulins.net
Tue Jun 3 19:48:34 EDT 2014

All,

I am contemplating creating a Windows theme for Panteras. What this means is a set of  backgrounds, screen saver, and some audio clips that can get assigned to various events such as:

Windows Startup = Cleveland Cranking

Window Shutdown = Engine Stopping

Error = Engine dieseling after shutdown

Halt = Tires Screeching

Mail Notification = Pantera Horn

Notification = quick rev blip

…

You get the picture.

What I need from the community is your high-res photos preferably in scenic spots and if  anybody has any sound bites that will help.  Block out your license plates and give me your last 4 VIN and model designator to tastefully add a common label showcasing the limited production and feature differences across the years.

If/when I get to assemble this, I will send out another email to give a free distribution to the community if you want it.  I will  not sell this, but would consider posting it on the Windows  community to build brand recognition.

Sent from Windows Mail