[DeTomaso] Internet picture posting advice

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Mon Jun 2 21:59:00 EDT 2014

Dear Forum,

              I seem to do this every year and never seem to learn,
but...the net changes so rapidly.   I have about three hundred Rally
pictures that I would like to post at a free web picture site for Pantera
community viewing.

              I would appreciate website recommendations to post the
pictures.   Once posted, then I'll need the Tiny URL help with the link.

                                         Warmest regards,   Chuck Engles

PS:  I think that the POCA website is on the fritz.  If it is up, then
posting advice is welcome.  I am a dope.