[DeTomaso] Anti-freeze/coolant

Pantdino pantdino at aol.com
Mon Jun 2 20:39:00 EDT 2014

I have been using Zerex G-05. It is an inorganic (like the old green stuff) - organic (the newer stuff) blend / hybrid that a lot of European manufacturers use.  Much longer life than the strictly inorganic green stuff but doesn't have the issues of the all organic (usually red) stuff like GM uses.

 The Napa by me has it in concentrate and the Pep Boys in ready-to-use form for about twice the price of what you can mix on your own.

The color means nothing, BTW-- each manufacturer can make it whatever color they choose.

The G-05 is a very faint yellow

   I have a new aluminum radiator coming from Quella - what
   "anti-freeze/coolant" should I use?  Brand?  Type?  Color?
   ------- Thanks, BILL Lewis